Mücevher by Gohar.
Get your hands on these metallic parrot shaped earrings, embellished with crystals.
Here’s to revive the tradition with Gohar’s fine jewelry for all festive occasions & daily wear. Celebrating Pakistani culture by bringing ethnic jewelry collection, telling folklore of our past blended with the present. Gohar respects and appreciates the uniqueness of each ornament ensuring quality product and your confidence in us.
- Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
- Store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch. Try to keep pieces apart so they don’t rub together.
- Your jewellery will age and tarnish naturally so if you want to keep your pieces in pristine condition, clean your jewellery regularly, using a professional jewellery cleaning product. Always read the manufacturers instructions.
- Be aware of tarnish which may occur as a result of oxidisation, caused by the interaction of silver or gold plated jewellery with certain elements such as oxygen or sulphur as well as with certain acids.
- Never go swimming wearing your jewellery, as chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewellery.
- Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities.