Who doesn’t like to wear some desi jhumkay on Eid?
Get your hands on these desi jhumka earrings with leaf pattern embellished with dangling sea green color beads.
Each piece in our assortment is a high quality extravagance. It praises a time ever, gives recognition to a fine art or a craftsman, features a procedure or joins an exceptional gemstone, this while keeping the aesthetic timeless.
- Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
- Store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch. Try to keep pieces apart so they don’t rub together.
- Your jewellery will age and tarnish naturally so if you want to keep your pieces in pristine condition, clean your jewellery regularly, using a professional jewellery cleaning product. Always read the manufacturers instructions.
- Be aware of tarnish which may occur as a result of oxidisation, caused by the interaction of silver or gold plated jewellery with certain elements such as oxygen or sulphur as well as with certain acids.
- Never go swimming wearing your jewellery, as chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewellery.
- Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities.