Exquisite Indian Gold-plated set of two bangles embellished with fine pearls.
These bangles somehow remind me of my nano. She would have absolutely loved them.
Each piece in our assortment is a high quality extravagance. It praises a time ever, gives recognition to a fine art or a craftsman, features a procedure or joins an exceptional gemstone, this while keeping the aesthetic timeless.
- Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
- Store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch. Try to keep pieces apart so they don’t rub together.
- Your jewellery will age and tarnish naturally so if you want to keep your pieces in pristine condition, clean your jewellery regularly, using a professional jewellery cleaning product. Always read the manufacturers instructions.
- Be aware of tarnish which may occur as a result of oxidisation, caused by the interaction of silver or gold plated jewellery with certain elements such as oxygen or sulphur as well as with certain acids.
- Never go swimming wearing your jewellery, as chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewellery.
- Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities.